Here is a sample of my editing work. I can do basic editing or I can get really nit-picky and take out all the ums, throat clearings, and more.
This track is the original raw audio
This is the edited version
What did I do?
- Removed the “um”s
- Adjusted loudness on the word “So!”
- Removed clicks from speaker B
- Removed a “was”
- Removed Spaces
- Removed repeated word, “Two”
- Removed “uh”, “and” and “that’s what I get”
- Removed throat clear Speaker B
- Staggered “In this Q&A” so it’s not overlapping “Perfect”
- Enhanced loudness on whole segment
Removing these imperfections shaved off almost 10 seconds of the segment.